Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough. - Mary McLeod Bethune
M-B Section NCNW, Inc.
P.O. Box 6037, Largo, MD 20792
Commitment, Unity and Self Reliance
Mitchellville-Bowie Section of National Council of Negro Women, Inc.
· Girls Love Mail – October 2020
· Book Drive - Ongoing
· Cup of Joe – October 2020
· Adopt-A-Family – November & December 2020
· Shoebox Operations – November 18, 2020
· Senior Citizens – Villa Rosa Nursing Home Activity Boxes of Love for Valentine's Day -February 13, 2021
· Star Gazing/Camp Fire – October 2020
· Zoo Nights – December 2020
· Virtual Paint and Sip – February 2021
MB-NCNW Youth Monthly Meetings 2020-2021:
3RD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH @ 7:00PM-
2020: OCT 16, NOV 20 , DEC 18
2021: JAN 15, FEB 19, MAR 19, APR 16, MAY 21
We’ve got to work to save our children and do it with full respect for the fact that if we do not, no one else is going to do it.
Dr. Dorothy Irene Height
I leave you racial dignity…I leave you a desire to live harmoniously with your fellow men…I leave you finally with a responsibility to our young people. Mary McLeod Bethune
Foster activities that promote a positive self-image and healthy lifestyle amongst the youth.